Leomin Star is a town in Massachusetts.
Leomin Star was an old industrial city with many buildings on the National Historical Site Registry, where factories, such as shirts, stroller and piano cases used to be located from the 19th century to the early 20th century, and was also active as an agricultural organization from the beginning. Leomin Star is now a major retailer where people go to Worcester and Boston live.
From Boston to the west of National Route 2.
From the Worcester, select I-290 East and I-190 North.
It's easy for downtown attractions. However, because Leominster covers a surprisingly wide area, you may find that it is a long distance from your destination.
This is the best bet. We probably need a car to get here. Parking lots are easy to find and you don't have to be free or cheap.
- Leomin Star Art Center & Gallery, 45 Maste, +1 978 840-7480. non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of local art and artists
- At Leomin Star Colonial Band Monument Square, you can see the concert from the city band.
- University Historical Society, 17 school districts☏ . It was established in 1906 to protect the history of the city. His collection was stored in the school building in 1870.
- It was held in mid-June as a summer kickoff at the Star Burst Festival. Fireworks, music, and food.
- Sholan Farms, 1125 Pleasant Street ☏+1 978 840 . I visit the Johnny Appleseed's last working orchard. Choose what you can buy in the fall.
- Wachset Dart Dogs, Doylefield, 54 Green Cents. Look at the baseball team in the small town of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League.
- Doyle Community Park 464 Abbott Street. 157 acres of open space with a 3.5-mile trail. It also includes:
- A green building constructed in 2004 to house the trustees of the reservation office and training center. It is possible to visit the museum.
- Pierce Medo. Pierce Meadow includes a huge specimen tree and an open space in the former Pierce Estate in a 10-acre partition.
- Roots Natural Foods 100 Crawford St, ☏+1 978 543 . The market of organic, natural and all foods.
- Rie & Thyme, 14 Monument Square, ☏+1 978 534-5900. a big downtown steak and cocktail shop
- Comeket, 285 Central Center, ☏ , . A reputable, well-reviewed Brazilian restaurant.
- Vietnamese flavor 814N Main St 3 . a full-blown Vietnamese dish
- Arisu, a Korean restaurant (704 N Main St, 978 466-8688). You may not have expected to find a good Korean food outside of Boston, but you can eat it here.
Leominster is not a world of great nightmare. If you really need a drink, most pub-style restaurants have bars. Lie & Time is known as one of the best stores in the city and also as a famous bar. It even goes to the basement. There are also locations for Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks, major coffee chains.
- Hilton Double Tree Leominster 99 Erdman Way, 978 534-9000 (Hilton Double Tree Leomister, 99 Erdman Way, +1 978 534-9000) Perhaps the nicest hotel in the city. It's not always expensive, because you can get a room for about 120 dollars.
- Motel 6, 48 commercial ☏ Rd, . a budget chain hotel $72 per night.
- Days Inn, 482 N Main Center, . a budget chain hotel
- Leomin Star Motor Inn, 665 Central St, ☏+1 978 537-1741 a very inexpensive independent hotel $50 per night.
- Worcester takes about 25-30 minutes by car to the south.
- Boston is an hour's drive to the east, but it's caught up in traffic jams and is expected to take at least 30 minutes.
- New Hampshire is close to the north, and Vermont is northwest, but not far.
|a route through Leomin Star|
|End Left||N S||→Stalin → Worcester|
|Greenfield (left) Fitchberg||W E||→ Jct S → Harvard→ Concord|
|Keane Samba←||N S||→Stalin → Worcester|
|END Fitchburg||northeastern region SE||→Shirley → Boston|